On Thursday, December 15, 2022, beginning at 5:00 p.m., join us in recognizing our season’s successes with an expeditious annual meeting, then our celebration. Sky Blue Canoe band will join us for live music and a silent auction with great gifts for the holidays or a treat for yourself will be displayed for your bidding opportunity. Tasty appetizers and drinks from National Distributors and good company, all complimentary.
This season has been ‘full of surprizes’, and we flex again with the change of our FallFEST event to a laidback fun fundraiser. We want to thank you for a great season!
Please register/RSVP below so we can get ready for you! If your sister, spouse, friend, etc. can’t make it, register them and be a PROXY bidder for them. Once registered they will have an auction bid card that you can use to bid for them, with their consent, of course! You can even make it more fun by bidding against them and make this a great Holiday fundraiser for Denmark Arts Center.
You will love live music by Sky Blue Canoe, who will help us close out our 2022 season at Denmark Arts Center! Local acoustic duo, Sky Blue Canoe will play original music as well as eclectic covers across the genres of folk, Americana, country, and rock. Come enjoy a quality community gathering with some holiday tunes to get you in the spirit of the season. Vanessa brings her happy little collection of folk instruments, including violin, mandolin, octave mandolin, and tenor guitar, and Jerry Adams brings his double bass (yes, the huge stand-up bass!).
Thank you to our wonderful businesses, family foundations, and community angels for making this season worth celebrating!
Please pre-register/RSVP online for this end of season celebration and silent auction at www.denmarkarts.org/events. We want to best prepare this complimentary event for you!
Auction items include:
1. COCKTAIL PARTY: Stonewall Kitchen basket with 4 mixers, snacks, towel, glassware, and NH liquor store gift certificate (must be 21+)
2. VOICE LESSON: 2-hour voice lesson with superb soprano, Judith Milardo
3. WINE LOVERS: round decorative galvanized metal bucket, 3 bottles of wine by JDecor, cutting board by Tear Cap Workshops, Westons Farm gift certificate, Sherman Farm gift certificate, White Mtn. Winery gift certificate, glassware, and serving towel (must be 21+)
4. KRISTEN POBATSCHNIG ART: 27×27 ‘Bees in the Lavender’ giclee print embellished by hand with gold leaf
5. PIANO LESSON: 2-hour voice lesson with pianist Judith Milardo
6. GOLF LOVERS: 4 Bridgton Highlands Country Club (BHCC) golf passes, BHCC golf towel, BHCC divot tees, leather scorecard holder, and metal golf ball bucket
7. JANET GILL ART: 12×24 ‘Tis Autumn’ pastel on archival sanded paper
8. DATE NIGHT: A bottle of Prosecco and a Stone Mountain Arts Center gift certificate (must be 21+)
9. HEATHER NEWTON BROWN ART: 12×12 ‘Form & Fold’ encaustic painting
10. KIDS DAY OUT: 2 passes to Storyland, 2 passes to Children’s Museum of Maine, and Toy Chest stuffed bear
11. CAR LOVERS DREAM: Bucket organizer with Napa Auto Parts gift certificate, 4 Water Works Car Wash-supreme car wash tickets, Napa Auto Parts sponge, chamois, car wax, etc.
12. OUT FISHING BASKET: S.S. Flies Freshwater fly kit, Unc’l Lunkers creel basket with tippets, snipper, net retractor, 2 boxes of Gene Bahr notecards, 3 House of Jerky fish jerky pkgs, DAC trucker hat, and Stonewall Kitchen fish/dish towel
13. BOUQUET BOUNTY: 5 bouquet cards for Brickyard Flowers for summer 2023
14. BOOKS & BEER: Bridgton Bookstore gift certificate, The Lowering Days, Milltown, Landslide, and Night of the Living Rez author-signed books and 4-pack of Thirsty Botanist IPA
15. SKI HOLIDAY: 2 Pleasant Mountain lift tickets, Ski Hot Ski Shop gift certificate, hoodie, ski bag, buff, etc.
16. LINDA GRAY ART: 20×20 ‘Early Spring at Narramissic Farm’ oil on canvas
17. MUSEUMS DAY-1: 6 Rufus Porter Museum passes, 1yr McLaughlin Gardens membership, rain meter, 1yr Portland Museum of Art membership, and Renys bumblebee bucket
18. FARMERS MARKET DELIGHT: 1yr 2023 Patch Farm CSA Farm Share! Basket of veggies, 1lb Maine Morning Micro Roasters, Padruig Design jewelry, and A Country Flavor pickles & jam
19. MUSEUMS DAY-2: 1yr Maine Audubon membership and bird feeder and 2 passes to Maine Coastal Botanical Gardens
Source: Denmark Arts Center